Sunday, August 07, 2005

The Darkness is advancing

Well now week 9 of this depression hell and I find myself slipping more and more into the darkness inside myself. These days motivation to do anything is getting harder and harder.

The new camera and kit arrives tomorrow so maybe this will give me something to do to help get me out of this dark hell I am currently in. The new computer parts to build my new super computer will arrive this week as well, so should distract me for a day or so as I assemble and set that up along with new desk for it.

Also looking into some exrecise equipment to see if adding some exercise into my daily activities will help me feel more energetic. As my main problems now are lack of sleep, lack of appetite which does mean weight loss so that i can live with, lack of energy hence the exrecise equipment and the blacks spells combined with little or no motivation.

All in all the next doctors visit will be much needed to try to sort this out as current pills just are failing to do anything for me :(

SCM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home