Tuesday, August 16, 2005

The Hell continues

Wish I could say I see the light at the end of the tunnel, but the chances of me seeing that are slim to impossible at the moment.

The devastation that was my move back home after the separation and house sale is still continuing almost a month later. I am slowly now getting furniture to sort the pig sty out that is my room at the moment.

All my good intentions are failing and it is a fight to want to do anything at the moment. My new camera is sitting waiting to be used properly, my new computer sits waiting the desk being assembled and my exercise regime is on hold as the rowing machine is still in the box.

The most i have done recently is help out my dad with the new kitchen build on the odd day otherwise I sit online chatting or reading forums. My friends drag me out now and again to get me interested in something and I put on a brave face and look like I am having fun when a lot of the time i'm not.

Hopefully the next visit to the doctors will mean a change in my prescription or something added as the interruption to my sleep pattern, lack of energy, motivation etc are still here as bad as ever. My temper is now starting to surface as well as my mum means well but her fussing even though she has cut it back is starting to really get to me.

Well Hell is here with me to stay for a while and can't say it is something that is welcome.

SCM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home